Andi Berry, MHR, ATR, LPC, NCC, CDWF
Andi is no longer seeing individual clients, she will be presented workshops and groups utilizing her training in the Daring Way™, art and couples therapy. She will also be facilitating workshops for cancer survivors and caregivers. Workshops and groups will be offered intermittently throughout the year and in various locations.
Please check the Wyoming Art Therapy FaceBook page for information.
For more information please see the workshops page.
Jess Ryan, LPC, E-RYT
Hello! I am excited to be joining Wyoming Art Therapy and Medical Counseling, working under the supervision of Andi Berry.
I am a Provisional Professional Counselor in Laramie, WY and have been working in the helping professional field for over 15 years as a certified teacher and practitioner of yoga, life-coaching, and Reiki & Shamanic practices.
My approach to counseling is to help clients address a variety of mental-emotional issues through a person-centered, trauma-informed, holistic, and integrative lens. I utilize trainings in EMDR, Internal Family Systems Therapy, as well as nature-based, narrative, mindfulness, and body-based techniques to best address my clients’ needs.
My areas of specialization and interest include evidence-based trauma treatment, trauma resilience, intergenerational trauma, therapeutic yoga interventions for mental-emotional health, relief from symptoms of depression and anxiety, stress reduction, emotional regulation, chronic pain, atypical grief, life transitions, women’s issues, parenting, creating healthy boundaries, and spiritual growth.
Licensure and Education
- Provisional Professional Counselor (WY PPC-1136)
- Internal Family Systems Therapy Training Level 1
- EMDR, EMDRIA Certified Basic Training
- Yoga Alliance Registered Experience Yoga Teacher and Continuing Education Provider
- Institute for Life Coach Training, Foundational Training
- MS, Mental Health Counseling, University of Wyoming
- MS, Natural Science and Environment and Natural Resources, University of Wyoming
- BS, Sociology, Youngstown State University
- AAS, Medical Laboratory Technology, Youngstown State University
To schedule a consult with Jess click here.
Hello! I am Laniece Schleicher and I am excited to have opened my own practice called Transitions Therapy. I continue to work closely with Andi, Jess and Anne Fitzgerald in a cooperative of independent practitioners, called CenterPoint Laramie. My officer remains at 1465 N 4th Ste 113, St, Laramie WY, 82072.