Rates & Insurance
- $125 per 55-minute session. Co-pay required at time of service. Annual deductibles with your insurance copmpany are payable at time of service.
- $180.00 per 1.5-2hour art therapy session
- 6 prepaid sessions offered at @ $90.00/session (for a 55minute session) a total of $540.00. Only offered if a person does not have insurance or their insurance does not cover this service.
- Fee for service agreements may be made on a case by case basis per need.
Services may be covered in full or in part by your health insurance or employee benefit plan. Please check your coverage carefully by asking the following questions: (Bring your card in at the first appointment please)
- Do I have mental health insurance benefits?
- What is my deductible and has it been met?
- How many sessions per year does my health insurance cover?
- What is the coverage amount per therapy session?
- What is my cost - copay or co-insurance at each session?
- Is approval required from my primary care physician
Listed on these panels:
- Blue Cross Blue Sheild of Wyoming
- Mines & Assoiciates EAP
- Cigna - Great West (WY State insurance plan - The copay is about $19 cost for you each session, once you meet your annual deductible fee.)
Wyoming Equaltiy Care - Medicaid
- I am able to see clients using Wyoming Medicaid insurance
- I am not able to accept Meidicare at this time. Sorry, If you have only Medicare insurance and still want to work with me, then we can speak about other financial arragement.
Reduced fee by need
Reduced fee services are available on an individual basis.
- I am always willing to talk to you about sliding scale and negotiate fees.
- I do not offer free sessions except for initial consultations, session prices will be determined together.
- Many insurance companies do not cover couples/maritial counseling (sorry). If that is the case with your insurance company, I will agree to a plan of up to 10 session, 1.5 hours long for the fee of $180.00/session.
Cash, check, credit cards and Paypal accepted for payment. Your insurance will be submitted by my billing company. You are responsible for any balance. I will work out payment plans as well.
Cancellation Policy: Please notify me in the event that you need to cancel as soon as possible, preferable 24 hours in advance. Late cancellations may be subject to a fee of 1/2 the full session fee.
No Show Policy: You will be allowed 2 "No Show" sessions per year. If you no show beyond that, for an appontment, you will be charged 1/2 of the cost of the scheduled session.
Illness Policy:Please call and cancel (no charge) if you are ill! My practice is for persons with medical concerns and many are immune compromised. Lets all be a part of the care, stay home if you are sick. I will too.
Questions? Please contact me for further information.